Robot that generates realistic scribbles simulating human interaction.
InteractiveScribblesRobot(self, kernel_size=0.15, max_kernel_radius=16, min_nb_nodes=4, nb_points=1000)
kernel_size: Float. Fraction of the square root of the area used to compute the dilation and erosion before computing the skeleton of the error masks.
max_kernel_radius: Float. Maximum kernel radius when applying dilation and erosion. Default 16 pixels.
min_nb_nodes: Integer. Number of nodes necessary to keep a connected graph and convert it into a scribble.
nb_points: Integer. Number of points to sample the bezier curve when converting the final paths into curves.
Interaction of the Scribble robot given a prediction. Given the sequence and a mask prediction, the robot will return a scribble in the region that fails the most.
InteractiveScribblesRobot.interact(self, sequence, pred_masks, gt_masks, nb_objects=None, frame=None)
- sequence: String. Name of the sequence to interact with.
- pred_masks: Numpy Array. Array with the prediction masks. It must be an integer array with shape (B x H x W), with B being the number of frames of the sequence.
- gt_masks: Numpy Array. Array with the ground truth of the sequence.
It must have the same data type and shape as
- nb_objects: Integer. Number of objects in the ground truth mask. If
Nonethe value will be infered from
y_true. Setting this value will speed up the computation.
- frame: Integer. Frame to generate the scribble. If not given, the worst frame given by the jaccard will be used.
dict: Return a scribble (default representation).